Just leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP or visit the FAQ section
125 Springfield Avenue
Send Us a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
The most important document you’ll need to bring to your Theory Test is your photocard driving license (provisional driving license). However, if you’re in Northern Ireland, you’ll need to bring the photocard AND the paper counterpart licence
The pass mark for the theory test is 86%. To pass the multiple-choice section, you need to answer 43 out of 50 questions correctly. There will be a time limit of 57 minutes. As the test is completed digitally, you will get an opportunity to practice on a few sample questions before the exam begins.
14 hazard perception clips
13 clips with one hazard
1 clip with 2 hazards
Maximum score is 75 points
Minimum to pass is 44 points
You need top pass all parts of theory test, first and second, to achieve a PASS.
Get instant online access to all the car theory test revision questions, more than 1000 questions- and over 134 practice hazard perception clips . It works on your smartphone, tablet.
How much is the theory test 2020?
A theory test costs £23 for cars, and the driving test costs £62. The full costs for lorries, buses, motorcycles and other vehicles are shown in the tables. These are the prices to book your theory test and book your driving test through GOV.UK. Unofficial websites usually charge more.
Is there a new theory test 2020?
From 28 September 2020, the car theory test will include 3 multiple-choice questions based on a short video you’ll watch. The way the theory test works in England, Scotland and Wales will change from 28 September 2020.
How can I pass my theory test quickly?
8 tips on how to pass your theory test
- Book your theory test. It may sound obvious, but you’ll need to book your theory test at one of the 160 test centers nationwide.
- Hit the books. Pass4theory has all the information you need
- Brush up on your hazard spotting.134 hazard perception clips, Pass4theory is one of the best apps.
- Put in the hours.1-2 hours daily.
- Take a large number of mock tests. Pass each one with more than 47 scoring points
- Leave plenty of time. Read the all for modules from PASS4THEORY
- Don’t forget your provisional license photocard.
- Use the practice time before each part of the official theory test
Although you can start your driving lessons as soon as your provisional driving license becomes valid, you cannot book the driving test until you have passed the theory test. Provided you have a valid provisional driving license you can start your driving lessons before you take your theory test.
There’s no point in booking the practical test until your driving instructor says you‘re ready: you‘re likely to waste your time and money if you take it too soon. You‘ll need to take your practical test within two years of passing your theory test – otherwise, your theory test pass certificate will expire.