Just leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP or visit the FAQ section
125 Springfield Avenue Kettering/Thrapston NN144TN
Send Us a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
The pass mark for the theory test is 86%. To pass the multiple-choice section, you need to answer 43 out of 50 questions correctly. There will be a time limit of 57 minutes. As the test is completed digitally, you will get an opportunity to practise on a few sample questions before the exam begins.
This driving theory test is just for practice.
Get instant online access to all the car theory test revision questions, more than 1000 questions- and over 134 practice hazard perception clips . It works on your smartphone, tablet.
- Book your theory test. It may sound obvious, but you’ll need to book your theory test at one of the 160 test centres nationwide.
- Hit the books. Pass4theory has all the informations you need
- Brush up on your hazard spotting.134 hazard perception clips, Pass4theory is one of the best app.
- Put in the hours.1-2 hours daily.
- Take a large number of mock tests. Pass each one with more than 47 socring points
- Leave plenty of time.Read te all for modules from PASS4THEORY
- Don’t forget your provisional licence photocard.
- Use the practice time before each part of the official theory test
There’s no point in booking the practical test until your driving instructor says you‘re ready: you‘re likely to waste your time and money if you take it too soon. You‘ll need to take your practical test within two years of passing your theory test – otherwise your theory test pass certificate will expire.